Full 360° view of the customer data
Customer service (CS) is one the telecommunication operator’s most important customer touch-points and must support the entire customer lifecycle for all of its services and products. It is the primary window for service quality, and a ‘moment of truth’ for customers’ service experience. At the same time, customer service represents a huge cost factor for the operator’s business, putting high pressure on both productivity and efficiency. It is essential that customer service representatives (CSRs) are empowered and equipped with sophisticated tools that allow them to respond and fulfill a wide variety of customer requests quickly and thoroughly using a well-integrated solution, such as the CSR Toolbox.
The Qvantel Customer Service Representative (CSR) Toolbox minimizes the need for unnecessary call transfers, reduces average handling times, and boosts first-pass resolution.
- Supports entire customer lifecycle – Customer service one-stop shop covering all services, subscriptions and equipment, sales and support
- Improve customer service KPIs – Minimize the need for call transfers, shorter calls, boost first call resolutions in customer service. Decrease your customer service costs.
- Sell more – Access to service and customer analytics encourages into cross- and up-sales and boosts operator’s business strategy.
- Delivery of consistent, accurate and complete customer view to operational customer touch-points
- Predictive customer service – Guiding the CSR by utilizing customer information and history for personalized service approach
- Integrate into your digital ecosystem – Expose your customer data to trusted partners for expanded service and user experience portfolio building
The CSR Toolbox is a front-end suite of applications that are fully integrated to internal databases and external systems to allow CSRs a full 360° view of the customer. The toolbox allows CSRs to view and update customer information such as products and services (including order history), billing details (including history of payments, adjustments and collections), credit history, order details, case management, sales management, and so forth.
- Intuitive and efficiently structured user interface – CSR is able to process information in facet views and maintain the focus through the entire call
- Extend and integrate with the tool mode – In the tool mode, you can extend the contents in the facets. Plug in new items and views
- Manage customer’s agreements, products and services
- Keep track of customer’s orders and events
- Overview and detailed drilldowns of customer data
- User grouping, widgets and personalization – CSR has a comfortable environment to manage customer tickets, contacts and orders
- Manage customer’s billing and invoices, including making payments and other A/R tasks
Through the facetted view, CSR is able to process information in an intuitive and efficiently structured way. User grouping, widgets and personalization give CSR a comfortable environment to manage customer tickets, contacts and orders.
- The CSR Toolbox allows CSRs to instantly browse through bills, balance statuses, usage and consumption, as well as detailed charging events.
Simplified Architecture Landscape
+358 50 744 9500
Lautatarhankatu 6, 00580 Helsinki, Finland