Credit Decision Tool
Automated, high-quality credit decisions with ease
The Qvantel Credit Decision Tool (CDT) is a configurable credit scoring decision engine, which enables automated, high-speed, high-quality credit decisions, and customer screenings for B2C and B2B sales processes. It connects to customer, order and revenue Management and readily integrates with a variety of external credit scoring services. CDT also enables manual credit decisions through an internal ticketing system.
The purpose of Qvantel’s Credit Decision Tool (CDT) is to speed up order processing without sacrificing the quality of business decision-making. It improves overall process quality, reducing human errors in the credit scoring process.
- Real-time control of high precision order flow
- Product-, dealer-, and channel-specific
- Full change management of credit decision rules
- Order flow visibility and transparency
- Supports yes, no, and conditional decision responses
CDT plays a central role in the order flow by observing and controlling it. Every commercial action related to credit risk is of interest to CDT: acquisitions, retention, and credit-risk related operations, including agreement customer change within customer in-life management in particular.
- Simple-to-use interfaces for B2C and B2B sales channels
- Highly versatile rule and rule set creation for automated credit decisions, including internal white- and blacklists
- Rule set management: rule creation and definition using CDT’s domain-specific language
- Fuzzy matching to order and customer data
- Decision logging, graylisting and reviewing
- Manual credit decision creation for sales back office agents and risk analysts
CDT is consulted by order and sales channels as well as customer management systems for each order. Depending on configurations, CDT then checks external scores and internal data elated to contract inventories, order queues, payment behavior, etc. to determine what credit decision to make.
- The CDT allows operators to reduce credit risk..
Simplified Architecture Landscape
+358 50 744 9500
Lautatarhankatu 6, 00580 Helsinki, Finland