From Innovation to Consumers in No Time
Fulfillment Catalog is a part of a complete concept-to-cash solution offering, integrating and working seamlessly with Fulfillment Order Management. It provides the design-time environment for modeling complete product offering definitions, both commercial and technical. Fulfillment Catalog provides configurable model validation rules, product lifecycle management, out-of-the-box synchronization and publishing to external sources as well as complete master data management capabilities (version and audit control, governance, publishing and publishing history, data and business valdiations, dynamic GUI configuration). It uses a building block approach to define the product offerings, services and resources as well as subprocesses that are required to fulfill an order. Together with Order Fulfillment Orchestration, Fulfillment Catalog drives the process of concept (define offering) to revenue generation (fulfill order for offering).
Fulfillment Catalog and Fulfillment Order Management provide a comprehensive suite of products that accelerate the concept-to-cash cycle for Communications Service Providers (CSPs). The solution helps operators remain flexible and agile in providing a fast time-to-market of new products and services, reducing costs in operations as well as improving the bottom line in increased revenue realization and customer satisfaction. The suite of products automate the end-to-end process, from product design (definition, synchronization, and lifecycle management) to the order management processes of offer management (such as pricing, configuration and validation) and order management (such as capture, plan generation, orchestration and operations management).
Operators must continuously innovate to provide products and services to consumers and businesses. Qvantel’s integrated product and order management solution is key to ensure fast time-to-market, reduced cost, and improved customer loyalty.
- Shortened time to market utilizing orchestration and catalog from product design, creation, and configuration to product deployment via fulfillment.
- Built for ecosystem integration: catalog integrates to CSP partners through Qvantel’s public, open API.
- Remain flexible and agile: centralized product lifecycle management makes it easier to control and develop your portfolio and keep your development costs in control.
- Increase customer satisfaction: unified product definition process, product lifecycle, eligibility and compatibility rules, technical and commercial product definitions.
- Full data integration and synchronization capabilities
The solution provides means to model and manage product offers from both the commercial and technical perspectives. Operational engines then enforce these definitions to drive offer configuration, price, validation, and order management.
- Complete product, service, and resource modeling using TMForum data models
- Centralized product lifecycle management: define eligibility and compatibility rules, prices, technical fulfillment and activation configurations, manage service and product specifications
- Convergent catalog: bundling and pricing of product offerings from several business lines in convergent catalog
- Configure and publish: process and product configurations are versioned, so they can be configured and tested before publishing
- Extendable data model to integrate with operator’s unique ecosystem and requirements
- Robust master data management capabilities to fully manage product information
- Web-based GUIs for operating and administering the solution
Qvantel offers Fulfillment Catalog fully integrated into the total Qvantel managed services platform, enabling further value for any operator.
Simplified Architecture Landscape
+358 50 744 9500
Lautatarhankatu 6, 00580 Helsinki, Finland